My Ways To Live a Happy Life
1. If you’re satisfied with yourself and you know you’re good, smart, and worthy, you won’t find it necessary that other people think or say the same things about you.
2. There will always be those who will criticize and insult you. Yet, you shouldn’t pay attention to it. Remember that the day you finally accomplish your goals, all the criticisms and insults won’t mean anything to you. They’ll simply vanish.
3. There’s only one reason why you should quit your job and end your relationships, be that emotional or otherwise, – the inability to grow personally and professionally.
4. Don’t be afraid to talk with people, especially when you meet someone for the first time. They might actually think favorably of you.
5. If you experience loneliness after a break – up, don’t take this as a negative thing. It means you’re growing emotionally and spiritually. Moreover, it enhances your productivity.
6. There’s no such thing as feminine or masculine logic. There’s only the ability to be wise and think rightly.
7. Your happiness grows when you share it with other people and make them happy. Share your joy with your enemies, too, and let them know you feel better than them.
8. Last but not least, learn to live for yourself by not feeling the need to constantly prove yourself to other people. Otherwise, you’ll spend your life living for others.
9. Don’t chase happiness because you won’t find it in other people and material things – it’s in YOU. Learn to develop your abilities and reflect back on your achievements because that’s the only road to happiness.
10. If you want something really bad, don’t wait around and don’t ask for someone’s permission to have or do it. Make sure you’re the one who have control over that.
11. A mature person possesses knowledge and knows how to put it in action. An immature one often has knowledge but doesn’t know how to wisely and effectively use it so as to achieve what they want and better themselves. That’s why, immature people criticize others and the mature ones don’t.
12. Talking to your friends and all the people you hold dear is nice and fun. On the other hand, talking to your enemies is useful. It makes you more aware of your flaws and bad habits. It helps you learn things about yourself.